Training for nannies, other childcare workers & parents
We have an amazing range of courses running during the year, all of which are designed specifically for nannies and those caring for children. Please click on the links for more details.
- Common Core Skills (1 day) A fabulous grounding for those wishing to begin a career as a Nanny or for anyone already working in the industry but now wishing to become Ofsted registered. £155 including a certificate, lunch & refreshments.
- Maternity Nurse Course (2 days) Ideal for experienced childcare professionals looking to specialise as a maternity nurse £475 including a certificate, lunch & refreshments.
- Paediatric First Aid (6 hours) This course is suitable for Ofsted registration. It is perhaps the most important course for anyone involved with caring for children. £75 including a certificate & refreshments
- Paediatric First Aid (12 hours) Suitable for all childminders and childcare professionals working in a setting. £115 including a certificate & refreshments.
- Food Hygiene Course (3 hours) This course covers everything you need to know about safe food preparation. £45 including a certificate.
- Common Childhood Illnesses (3 hours) This intense course will cover everything you need to know to become a more confident child carer or a parent. £45 including a certificate.
If you would like any more information please do get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
To book a course please visit our training diary.
The content of these courses has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD).