From April 2013 HMRC changed the way employers have to legally report PAYE in real time, from annually to each time an employee is paid.
At Gingham Kids we understand nannies and how taxing nannies works. We can provide you with professional and complete nanny payroll service that is not only accurate and
Our nanny tax PAYE service is designed to help busy parents manage their nanny pay quickly, simply and effectively. Our accounts department is trained by HMRC and offers the latest advice on nanny taxation and nanny shares and the paying of income tax & NIC.
Gingham Kids Payroll Services will manage the whole taxation process of becoming an employer. As part of our service we will:
- Register you with HMRC as an employer
- Calculate net to gross nanny salaries
- Provide the correct tax code for your nanny
- Issue weekly or monthly payslips
- Issue tax payment advice each month
- Process your nanny’s P45 & P60
- File your end of year nanny tax returns P35 & P14 electronically online
- Provide unlimited support on all PAYE tax, employment and payroll issues
- Process all PAYE forms and correspondence with the Inland Revenue
- Liaise directly with your nanny about anything related to her pay
- Deal with termination of nanny employment
- Advise about statutory sick pay for your nanny
- Give advice about statutory maternity pay for your nanny
- Provide advice about holiday pay for your nanny
This fully inclusive payroll service for 12 monthly payslips is £250 (inc VAT).
We are so confident that you will be happy with our services that we can offer you this risk-free choice: if you decide to sign up for our services, Gingham Kids will offer a full refund within the first 30 days if, for any reason, you do not feel that we manage to
Nannies who are aged between 22 and the State Pension Age and earn above £10,000 GROSS PA will qualify for a Workplace Pension.
Both nannies & the employer will have to contribute to this scheme.
Pension Scheme Service: £50 PA (inc VAT).