Special Needs Nanny / PA – Gingham Care
Our Bespoke Recruitment Service for Special Needs Nanny / PA has been introduced by the growing need of our clients from both sides– individual families as well as case managers and solicitors.
We are providing to meet the gap in the market to meet the demand of highly skilled Special Needs Nannies and PAs, to work on permanent / emergency / ad hoc / temporary basis.
Gingham Care has a team of specialist recruitment consultants with special needs care experience and in-depth know how of direct employment, HR and safer recruitment procedure.
Special needs nanny recruitment includes
- A home visit to fully understand your client’s needs
- Creating a bespoke job advert to attract the most suitable candidates
- Promoting your client’s job through our website, social media and other job boards
- Carrying out extensive searches including our own candidate database
- Screening and interviewing candidates, following safer recruitment process
- Reference, document & ID checking
- Enhanced DBS checks
- Direct Employment Management Service option or full in – house Payroll Service
Direct employment management service includes
- Full HR & Employment management
- Contract management
- Full Payroll Service, including Employer’s NI & Pensions contributions
- Option for additional holiday or sickness cover with no extra recruitment cost
- On-going training and support for the Nanny and the Family overseen by a dedicated care manager
- Annual appraisal
Gingham Care Employment Management Service has high talent retention statistic rate, as we fully look after each individual employee with many benefits and high quality on-going support.
Please see our Payroll Service page >>
Gingham Care Candidates
Our recruitment process chooses only the candidates who we believe are passionate about working in this industry, supporting your family every step of the way. Gingham Care candidates understand the demands of such a role and are trained to very high standards.
We place people from very different backgrounds who offer a diverse range of skills and experience including:
Makaton and other forms of communication aids, PECS, implementing physiotherapy, speech and occupational therapy care plans , behaviour management programmes such as 123 magic and positive parenting, working with people with Acquired Brain Injury, rehabilitation, complex medical skills such as tube feeding, tracheostomy care, suctioning, oxygen administration and epilepsy management.
To arrange a home visit or an initial telephone conversation, please contact us as below: